Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Eyelash caught between nail plate and nail bed, Is this dangerous?

,I was rubbing my eyes and somehow an eyelash got under my nail plate and I can鈥檛 get it out!!





Is this dangerous? I mean if there are eyelash mites on that eyelash could they infect my nail bed somehow? Do those die once the eyelash falls off?Eyelash caught between nail plate and nail bed, Is this dangerous?
Usually it shouldn't be too bad. If you start feeling sick then the smart thing to do would be to see a doctor. Have you tried scissors or a tweezer? You can also wash your hands with soap and water to reduce the risk of infection. scrub under the finger nail to kill germs and to reduce chance of infection. Don't worry too much about it unless you become sick.
  • thin hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment