Friday, February 5, 2010

Would nail polish remover damage my flat-irons plates if i tried to clean them with it? HELP FAST PLZ!!!!!?

just clean it with a damp cloth [of water, not nail polish remover]Would nail polish remover damage my flat-irons plates if i tried to clean them with it? HELP FAST PLZ!!!!!?
No, some salons actually clean their flat-iron plates with nail polish remover.


And I've heard that theres a chemical in the remover that is very good for your hair...


So I suggest just letting it sit on the plates and let them air dry.


And maybe once its dry gently wipe it down with a damp cloth. [water]Would nail polish remover damage my flat-irons plates if i tried to clean them with it? HELP FAST PLZ!!!!!?
dont see why it would? but i think alcohol would work better
yes it will, it will remove the protective coating on your iron, and they candevelope rust-stains (really quick)

No comments:

Post a Comment