Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I was using Grandma's dentures to pull a nail out of the wall and cracked the upper plate. How can I fix it?

Solder it!I was using Grandma's dentures to pull a nail out of the wall and cracked the upper plate. How can I fix it?
What the hell were you thinking? Holy ****...





Anyway, they have repair centers for that sort of thing. You should take them to the clinic as soon as possible... The last thing on earth you want to do is poison your grandma because you were jacking around with her teeth and didn't want to tell her about it...





Oh my goodness...I was using Grandma's dentures to pull a nail out of the wall and cracked the upper plate. How can I fix it?
go to the dentist and have them fix it. until then tell her the truth so she doesnt freak out on you when she cant find them. and if she gets all mad tell her you will work it off, and dont do that again. take this mistake and learn from it. oh and get a hammer or pliers to remove nails......
You have got to be kidding me. First of all that is so gross that i cant even explain. Next why not get a pliers???? wow, and till your gma you used her teeth, dont lie
Dude! What the?!
WTF? gum
Superglue will fix anything...even granny's dentures lol
If you super glue it wrong it will make it impossible to repair professionally. Get it reparied by a Dentist.
supper glue....that's pretty funniE
Silly Putty. Trust me, once it dries in there, she will never know the difference.
LMAO, boy are you in trouble!
tell her the truth so that she can get it fixed. tell her you will pay for the repair since it was you mistake. ad next time use a hammer or pliers.

No comments:

Post a Comment